Finest Awnings and Fabrication Company
Awnings are both functional and informative. They simultaneously protect customers from the weather and advertise to potential customers and passersby about your business. This is why they can be seen so often in most cities, and why awnings are such important signs for many different types of businesses.
Types of Awnings We Offer
We offer seasonal or year round awnings for whatever kind of outdoor space you have:
- If your café or restaurant has outdoor seating, a retractable awning could keep the sun out of their eyes.
- If your retail store’s front entrance opens directly from the sidewalk to the sales floor, a storefront awning can serve double duty by being your storefront sign and a shield form the rain for customers.
- If you want to keep your hotel’s guests and front desk workers from being blasted with cold air each time the door opens in the winter, you can put up a vestibule.
These are just a few examples of the many uses that our different types of awning have. If you’re interested in ordering a customized awning made of high quality materials, contact today.
What Are Awnings?
An awning is constructed of canvas, fabric, or a similar material stretched over a frame and installed near a building’s entrance. They’re used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Protection Against Weather – awnings help you stay cool in hot, sunny weather and warm and dry in rainy or snowy weather. They allow you to offer year round outdoor space for seating, waiting in line, or other activities. They can also serve as a buffer between the inside of your building and the weather outside.
- Visual Appeal – Our numerous options for customization enable you to create the perfect, memorable awning for your business. If you make the outside of your business’s building visually appealing, people are more likely to remember it and come back. It’s a great way to reinforce your brand.
- Signage – The size of awnings means the opportunity for attention getting logos and graphics on your storefront sign is even bigger. They’re a great way to combine function and aesthetics in a way that’s unique for storefront signage.
These sign and canopy combos are ideal in how useful and efficient they are. They don’t take up a lot of space and yet are large enough to get people’s attention and stick in their memory. They’re lightweight and easy to install but durable to stand up to the elements. With the different types and custom options available, there’s sure to be an awning that perfectly meets your needs.
What Kind of Awnings Are Available?
We offer several different kinds of awning, all of which offer the simultaneously practical and decorative purposes listed earlier. Some of the most popular types we’ve provided include:
- Storefront Awnings – These are built primarily to capture potential customers’ attention, and are available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and materials to fit whatever your business has to offer. They’re installed just over your business’s front entrance, and are generally intended to be left up year round.
- Retractable Awnings – The retractable function allows these to be pulled out when the weather necessitates it or when a business is open, then pulled back for storage when the weather is fine or a business is closed. They’re typically made of fabric, canvas, or another flexible material, and aren’t really intended to be left out for very long periods of time.
What Features Do Awnings Have?
Our ability to provide truly one-of-a-kind awnings is what sets apart from the competition in the sign industry. Whatever custom colors, imagery, shape, or size you need within reason, we can provide it.
We know that your building’s awning is a great chance for you to catch potential customer’s attention and really show what you can offer them, and want to help you improve your business and build your brand.
Additional features can enhance your awning when chosen well and put to good use. Ceilings and side curtains can add to its protective function, and make it even more effective at blocking wind, rain, and other unwanted weather. Brass posts and painted frames can also accent your awning’s overall design with providing it with excellent support.
We have also fabricated awnings in many different shapes, including:
- Arch, and more
If the standard shapes don’t work for you, we can work with you to create and build one that combines durability, stability, and your business’s brand. Sizes are also customizable, although for storefront awnings, a minimum of four feet in width is required, but no length minimum is needed. Retractable awnings can be any length or width needed.
All awnings come with the frame required for it to remain steady. Retractable awnings also come with a manual opening mechanism that allows it to be pulled out and back in when it’s needed or not.